Email Marketing Tool

NSinghal5

Unsubscribe Reason

SOLVE

Hello At the bottom of the email, there is an unsubscribe link. When someone clicks on this, there is only one button that says "Unsubscribe from all communication". I want to add a dropdown on the top of it so that I can ask the reason for unsubscribing. Can someone please help me with how can I add that? Regards

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unsubscribe Reason

SOLVE

Hi @NSinghal5,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage, see these earlier discussions on the topic:

How to add a question about an unsubscribe reason on the unsubscribe (confirmation) page

Add a REASON option to the UNSUBSCRIBE page - Help Please!

Some users have already requested this from the product team here, I'd recommend commenting with your use case and upvoting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unsubscribe Reason

SOLVE

Hi @NSinghal5,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage, see these earlier discussions on the topic:

How to add a question about an unsubscribe reason on the unsubscribe (confirmation) page

Add a REASON option to the UNSUBSCRIBE page - Help Please!

Some users have already requested this from the product team here, I'd recommend commenting with your use case and upvoting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.