Email Marketing Tool

KrisWJohnon

Unsubscribe Link Type

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to change the text for our Manage preferences to, Manage Communication Preferences and I am having zero luck.

Does anyone know how to change this for footer text? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

Unsubscribe Link Type

SOLVE

Hi @KrisWJohnon ,

Which HubSpot tier are you on? For Starter (using the simple drag-and-drop builder) I don't think you can change the text.

If you're in Professional or Enterprise, creating the template in Design Manager, you can just build your own link using slightly different HTML + HubL:

<p>Lorem ipsum <a class="hubspot-mergetag" data-unsubscribe="true" href="{{ unsubscribe_link }}">Manage Communication Preferences</a>.</p>

Let me know if you need any more pointers on where/how to make the change 🙂

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

Unsubscribe Link Type

SOLVE

Hi @KrisWJohnon ,

Which HubSpot tier are you on? For Starter (using the simple drag-and-drop builder) I don't think you can change the text.

If you're in Professional or Enterprise, creating the template in Design Manager, you can just build your own link using slightly different HTML + HubL:

<p>Lorem ipsum <a class="hubspot-mergetag" data-unsubscribe="true" href="{{ unsubscribe_link }}">Manage Communication Preferences</a>.</p>

Let me know if you need any more pointers on where/how to make the change 🙂

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!