Email Marketing Tool

ISacks
Participant

Unable to set an email as automation as don't have a recipients tab

SOLVE

Hey,

I am trying to set an automated email as part of a workflow. When I follow the steps here, it tells me that I need to set the recipients to 'save for automation' however I don't have a recipients tab. How can I implement this as part of my workflow?

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 14.31.05.png

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ISacks,

You can switch between a regular email and an automated email by clicking the Actions button on the upper right of the screen. It will give you the option to convert a regular email into an automated one and vice versa. If you don't see this option (and if the orange button says Review and save), you're already working in an automated email.

karstenkoehler_0-1614782085499.png

Once you're working in an automated email, your Send tab should look like this (no recipient dropdown). Just click Review and save and you should be able to find and select it in workflows.

karstenkoehler_1-1614782145755.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ISacks,

You can switch between a regular email and an automated email by clicking the Actions button on the upper right of the screen. It will give you the option to convert a regular email into an automated one and vice versa. If you don't see this option (and if the orange button says Review and save), you're already working in an automated email.

karstenkoehler_0-1614782085499.png

Once you're working in an automated email, your Send tab should look like this (no recipient dropdown). Just click Review and save and you should be able to find and select it in workflows.

karstenkoehler_1-1614782145755.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ISacks
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks so much Karsten, that did the trick!