Email Marketing Tool

jgf
Mitglied

URL with Contact Property based Query String?

lösung

I am trying to build email marketing templates which includes some click-buttons with custom build external URL's.

Something like this:

h t t p s://mywebsite.com?email={email from contact record}&zipcode={zip code from contact record}

How do I create CTA with an URL and Query String based on Contact Record properties?

I know the Token feature within the email templates, however I want to create a button with the link, since the link becomes long and ugly.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: How do I create CTA with an URL and Query String based on Contact Record properties??

Short A: HubSpot CTAs can't be customized dynamically in this way.

Longer A:

However, there's nothing preventing us from manually creating a button (using CSS or an image), then customizing the link for that button using personalization tokens query parameters. Use a rich text module and customize it as you see fit.

Here's a plain text link example. Just turn it into a button and you're all set.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author "Perfect HubSpot" Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: How do I create CTA with an URL and Query String based on Contact Record properties??

Short A: HubSpot CTAs can't be customized dynamically in this way.

Longer A:

However, there's nothing preventing us from manually creating a button (using CSS or an image), then customizing the link for that button using personalization tokens query parameters. Use a rich text module and customize it as you see fit.

Here's a plain text link example. Just turn it into a button and you're all set.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author "Perfect HubSpot" Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes