Email Marketing Tool

SilvioSuelz
メンバー

URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence - how can I change that?

解決

Hello, i want to send a newsletter via hubspot - marketing - e-mail. I sent in to the mail-tester.com with the result, that my mail gets a low rating, mainly because of the following problem: "URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence"

How can I change it? 

THank you for your help.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SilvioSuelz,

HubSpot appends tracking information to the end of each URL, automatically. This feature is enabled by default in the email settings (see here). It can be switched off but HubSpot will still anonymously track data to maintain HubSpot's email sending infrastructure.

I assume that mail-tester.com is picking up this automatically generated tracking URL. I'm not aware of any way to switch this off entirely but I'd be interested in hearing from HubSpot's email deliverability team whether this could be negatively affecting deliverability.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
edham7020
メンバー

解決

edham7020_0-1606891440201.png

We're still getting destroyed by this issue with spamassasin. We used to have a significantly higher open rate with our last campaign emailer but ever since switching to hubspot we've been going to all our contacts spam. Anyone figure this out or is there any hope for dev fixes on the hubspot end?

0 いいね!
KeliStockbridge
メンバー

解決

Hi there, I am also seeing this  "URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence" message which is affecting our spam score - Is the solution to diable tracking or is there another way around this? 

Thanks,

Keli

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @KeliStockbridge @edham7020 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in both your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about the matter you mentioned here.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SilvioSuelz,

HubSpot appends tracking information to the end of each URL, automatically. This feature is enabled by default in the email settings (see here). It can be switched off but HubSpot will still anonymously track data to maintain HubSpot's email sending infrastructure.

I assume that mail-tester.com is picking up this automatically generated tracking URL. I'm not aware of any way to switch this off entirely but I'd be interested in hearing from HubSpot's email deliverability team whether this could be negatively affecting deliverability.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SilvioSuelz
メンバー

解決

Hello Tiphane.

Thank you for answering.

It's our first try with hubspot and i checked the newsletter with the spam test by mail-tester.com. 

It indicates following problem by SpamAssasin: 

-1.313 URI_HEX URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence

So i don't the problem is hostname of the server. The receiver gets the newsletter by bid48mz.bf02.hubspotfree.net.

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @SilvioSuelz 

Thank you. 

I think @karstenkoehler is correct here and that is probably because of the tracking information that you can disable. However, I want to investigate more on this. 

I've gone on your account and I can see multiple marketing emails. Would you mind giving me the name of the exact one you're having an issue with - or if there are multiple of them, giving me an example? 

A screenshot of the mail-tester and SpamAssassin would really help too - you can submit them in your reply with the little camera button.

Thank you!

Best, 

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @SilvioSuelz 

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you mind sending us a screenshot? Is this happening with all your marketing emails or just one?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you, 

Tiphaine

0 いいね!