Email Marketing Tool

eden09
Teilnehmer/-in

Tracking Codes in Outlook

lösung

Is there a way to inset a HubSpot tracking code into an Outlook email (not sent from HubSpot) to allow marketing visibility into sales sent emails?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
shearn
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I don't believe this is an option. Marketing emails require a number of unique settings before you are able to send them to contacts. Sales emails are simple 1-to-1 communications which can easily be tracked from your Outlook in HubSpot using the Outlook integration.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
trevordjones
Autorität | Diamond Partner
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

@Hi @eden09 and @shearn,

Actually, there is s a solution for this.  It's the HubSpot sales add-in for Outlook.  Assuming you have the HubSpot CRM installs (and why not, it's free). The add-in allows you to log emails to the CRM, and they do show up in contacts in marketing.  

It also allows you to track opens, and records an open for each time the prospect opens the email.  A word of caution though - I would avoid sending emails to multiple people, because the app only knows that the email was opened, not who opened it.  If a salesperson CC's their boss  and the boss opens it, that's an open.

- Trevor

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
jmg52869
Mitglied

lösung

Email Tracking Code is too long.... My clients are complaining that they have to scroll all the way to the right and back and forth to read my emails. 

Any fix for this?

Thanks,

Jaimie

0 Upvotes
eden09
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you Trevor! 

I looked into that option, and the challenge with that is we would be tracking too many emails due to the types of communication our sales department is in charge of. I was hoping for an embed code we could attach to specific emails, but for now we will keep sending directly from HubSpot! 

0 Upvotes
shearn
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I don't believe this is an option. Marketing emails require a number of unique settings before you are able to send them to contacts. Sales emails are simple 1-to-1 communications which can easily be tracked from your Outlook in HubSpot using the Outlook integration.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes