Email Marketing Tool

evergreen1968
メンバー

Tracked Emails

解決

Hi all,

Searched everywhere there seem to be no answers.

Hubspot won`t tell me if a email was opened it says "unopened" when i have been in and opened the email.

I have the free version, could anywon tell me WHY it does not work .

Is there a support number i could call ?

Many thanks 

Tony.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

Tracked Emails

解決

When it comes to email tracking, HubSpot version isn't a primary concern. Email open tracking on ALL platforms is controlled by the recipients email client. HubSpot is no exception.

- see How HubSpot email open tracking works

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

Tracked Emails

解決

When it comes to email tracking, HubSpot version isn't a primary concern. Email open tracking on ALL platforms is controlled by the recipients email client. HubSpot is no exception.

- see How HubSpot email open tracking works

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
lamannadirect
参加者

Tracked Emails

解決

Not sure on the free version, but on the paid version there's a chat box in the bottom right hand corner where you can submit a request for help via email, phone call or chat box. 

Otherwise if this service isn't available to you, here is the public page for other contact options. 

https://help.hubspot.com/?_ga=2.71223059.22287254.1549245789-1281045364.1536798421 

0 いいね!