Email Marketing Tool

TZiesing
Colaborador

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi there - is there a way to count all emails we have in the Hub via api or something? I would need to store the total amount in a property. 

Thanks. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi @TZiesing,

You should be able to use this API endpoint for that: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/cms_email/get-all-marketing-email-statistics

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

10 Respuestas 10
TZiesing
Colaborador

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi - thanks for this. I am familiar with this articles and aware of the analytics but I can't see any properties though- maybe you can help me to find them. I aim is to set up alerts in case we are passing a threshold if we reach a specific limit. 

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi @TZiesing,

That the properties won't be able to help with. However, you can always check your limits in Account & Billing: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/where-can-i-find-my-subscription-and-contacts-or-email-send-l...

Does that help?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TZiesing
Colaborador

Total amount of emails

resolver

Dear Karten Köhler, Yes, I know that I can check my limits. The question here is not about checking but being alerted :-). 

thanks anyway 

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi @TZiesing,

You should be able to use this API endpoint for that: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/cms_email/get-all-marketing-email-statistics

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

jolle
Experto reconocido | Partner
Experto reconocido | Partner

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hey @TZiesing! Are you looking for a count of individual emails that you have created, the total number of emails sent to a particular contact, or the total number of emails ever sent from your HubSpot portal?

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
cwatson29
Miembro

Total amount of emails

resolver

I'm interested in seeing the number of emails that were sent by each team member, much like the Call Analytics.  

0 Me gusta
BérangèreL
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi @cwatson29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

You are referring to sales emails, right?

First, for information, I'd like to share this article "Create sales reports with the sales analytics tool" that might be of interest to you!

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @BukunmiOdetayo, @Alex_Elborn and @GCasali do you have any suggestions to help @cwatson29, please?

If anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Me gusta
TZiesing
Colaborador

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi - sorry for being unclear and thanks for asking: I am looking for a way to count all emails we send to our contacts. Email sent, amount of Emails (templates)

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

Total amount of emails

resolver

Hi @TZiesing,

There are properties for this already, which might work for what you're trying to achieve?

• Marketing emails delivered: the number of marketing emails delivered for the current email address.
  • Marketing emails bounced: the number of marketing emails sent from your account that hard or soft bounced (this does not include global bounces, that are bounces in any account in HubSpot's system for a permanent reason, such as an invalid recipient).
  • Marketing emails opened: the number of marketing emails opened. Please note that this value is incremented at most once per email; if the same email is opened multiple times, this value will only increase by one.
  • Marketing emails clicked: the number of marketing emails which have had link clicks.  Please note that this value is incremented at most once per email; if the same link is clicked multiple times, or multiple links in the same email are clicked, this value will only increase by one.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

cwatson29
Miembro

Total amount of emails

resolver

I am interested in email traffic from our individual sales team members.  The Call analytics shows the number of calls by person for a specific time period.  I am looking for the same for emails.

0 Me gusta