Email Marketing Tool

TZiesing
Contributor

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi there - is there a way to count all emails we have in the Hub via api or something? I would need to store the total amount in a property. 

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi @TZiesing,

You should be able to use this API endpoint for that: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/cms_email/get-all-marketing-email-statistics

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
TZiesing
Contributor

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi - thanks for this. I am familiar with this articles and aware of the analytics but I can't see any properties though- maybe you can help me to find them. I aim is to set up alerts in case we are passing a threshold if we reach a specific limit. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi @TZiesing,

That the properties won't be able to help with. However, you can always check your limits in Account & Billing: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/where-can-i-find-my-subscription-and-contacts-or-email-send-l...

Does that help?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TZiesing
Contributor

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Dear Karten Köhler, Yes, I know that I can check my limits. The question here is not about checking but being alerted :-). 

thanks anyway 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi @TZiesing,

You should be able to use this API endpoint for that: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/cms_email/get-all-marketing-email-statistics

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

jolle
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hey @TZiesing! Are you looking for a count of individual emails that you have created, the total number of emails sent to a particular contact, or the total number of emails ever sent from your HubSpot portal?

Jacob Olle

Director of Marketing Technology

NgageContent

Connect with me on LinkedIn
https://ngagecontent.com
facebook
twitter
linkedin
TZiesing
Contributor

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi - sorry for being unclear and thanks for asking: I am looking for a way to count all emails we send to our contacts. Email sent, amount of Emails (templates)

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Total amount of emails

SOLVE

Hi @TZiesing,

There are properties for this already, which might work for what you're trying to achieve?

• Marketing emails delivered: the number of marketing emails delivered for the current email address.
  • Marketing emails bounced: the number of marketing emails sent from your account that hard or soft bounced (this does not include global bounces, that are bounces in any account in HubSpot's system for a permanent reason, such as an invalid recipient).
  • Marketing emails opened: the number of marketing emails opened. Please note that this value is incremented at most once per email; if the same email is opened multiple times, this value will only increase by one.
  • Marketing emails clicked: the number of marketing emails which have had link clicks.  Please note that this value is incremented at most once per email; if the same link is clicked multiple times, or multiple links in the same email are clicked, this value will only increase by one.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler