Email Marketing Tool

DSleeper
Contributor

'Top Engaged Contacts' Export not showing all results

Continuing to have some frustration with this feature, have already submitted a request to make active filters for Top Engaged Contacts.

Today I tried to use a workaround and export a list of just the column related to Top Engaged Contacts, but it appears to just make a 1-pager and fit as many contacts as it can on the one page. I tried this with two different campaigns and got maybe 20% of my total contacts exported.

I need these contacts to be retargeted efficiently by my sales team. If I did this export wrong please let me know. 

4 Replies 4
DSleeper
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

I am going to:

Marketing Email>Exports>Performance Charts>Top Engaged Contacts

Which creates a 1-pager that only includes a small snapshot.

Exporting 'Recipient List' does not give the option for Top Engaged Contacts.

Again here is an example I will use that the issue arises from:

I launch many email campaigns into many sectors. I need my sales reps to retarget Top Engaged Contacts. In a campaign there might be 30-100 contacts with 3+ opens. My sales reps then have to go into the campaign, and manually reach out to each contact. If I had an active list filter I could send out an automated reply with no hassle. Or at least if I could export this list we could send a follow-up blast. 

We should at least be able to expand that window, and download the contacts as a .csv based on the amount of opens we choose to filter by.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DSleeper 

Thank you for your reply and for clarifying. This is indeed expected behaviour for the export to be a snapshot with a PDF format. There is no option at this stage to export the data of this section or create a list from it - for this upvoting and commenting the previously linked idea would be the best next steps. 

I also want to share with you this answer from @karstenkoehler about this - he's explaining what others have tried to do and summarizes pretty well the state of things at the moment. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DSleeper
Contributor

That was informative, but hopefully we can see this as a feature fleshed out more in the future. Or at least have the export PDF function not be a screenshot- all data is helpful and it would be better served if this could be exported in .csv format. I imagine this would be much easier than adding an active filter function.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DSleeper 

Thank you for reaching out. 

For the request/idea - I'd recommend upvoting and commenting this one instead. This is at the moment not currently planned but that can changed based on popularity and feedback. 

For the export, can you clarify exactly where you're exporting? Is that from the recipients page on the email and then the Clicked section? 

I also want to tag some of our experts - @Josh @Bryantworks @JonPayne do you have any ideas for @DSleeper on how to use the Top Engaged Contacts section? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !