Email Marketing Tool

wgueler
Participant | Elite Partner

Token for email address of property "HubSpot user"

SOLVE

Hi Community, I have several custom properties of type "HubSpot User" and when I add the token in an internal email notification I get the name of the user, but I need the email instead (I have to use it as a parameter in a URL).

This works fine in a Marketing email (I do {{ticket.deal_maker.email}} or {{ticket.deal_maker.fullname}} but that same syntax doesnt work on an internal email  (the only one that seems to work is {{ticket.deal_maker}})

How can I do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @wgueler,

I did a quick test with a deal based workflow and I was able to get it to come through for me.  The only difference I did was include a space between the object and the brackets:

Image 2020-05-27 at 10.26.19 AM.pngImage 2020-05-27 at 10.25.15 AM.pngImage 2020-05-27 at 10.24.59 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @wgueler,

I did a quick test with a deal based workflow and I was able to get it to come through for me.  The only difference I did was include a space between the object and the brackets:

Image 2020-05-27 at 10.26.19 AM.pngImage 2020-05-27 at 10.25.15 AM.pngImage 2020-05-27 at 10.24.59 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes
wgueler

SOLVE

Thanks, i will test that!  Since i got "undefined" i was assuming that was not working at all...

0 Upvotes