Email Marketing Tool

talliegabriel

Time-saving tips and tricks?

SOLVE

Hi all! I'm working on a blog post for stensul about time-saving tips and tricks when creating emails within Hubspot, and was wondering if any of you have some tips that have helped you that you'd like to contribute. Anything that new users like myself might not have thought of yet is perfect! Thank you 🙂

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
datnye
Solution

SOLVE

Here are a couple things I found useful:

1. For emails that are similar (i.e. follow ups), cloning past emails and updating the content/subject/campaign - save a bit of time. 

2. Map out the emails you need, and create templates for each one. Then you have all of that ready to go. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
mkarsten
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

One thing I've found in an organization with someone providing content, another assets like PDFs or images, and another laying out the email in HubSpot is to work out a process that gives you as much in advance of building the email as possible. For instance, let the content writer know you're looking for a subject line, preview text, the email body, and meta description for each email request.

Using the PNG file format whenever possible for images with transparent backgrounds (like logos) lets you use and reuse them with a background color or background image. This can help avoid extra versions of the same image uploaded to HubSpot.

Lastly, use a filename convention for uploaded images that make them easy to search for in HubSpot (avoid spaces in the filenames or they'll be replaced with the default %20).

Good luck with your blog! I hope you find these useful.:)

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
mkarsten
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

One thing I've found in an organization with someone providing content, another assets like PDFs or images, and another laying out the email in HubSpot is to work out a process that gives you as much in advance of building the email as possible. For instance, let the content writer know you're looking for a subject line, preview text, the email body, and meta description for each email request.

Using the PNG file format whenever possible for images with transparent backgrounds (like logos) lets you use and reuse them with a background color or background image. This can help avoid extra versions of the same image uploaded to HubSpot.

Lastly, use a filename convention for uploaded images that make them easy to search for in HubSpot (avoid spaces in the filenames or they'll be replaced with the default %20).

Good luck with your blog! I hope you find these useful.:)

0 Upvotes
talliegabriel

SOLVE

thank you so much!! this is very helpful.

datnye
Solution

SOLVE

Here are a couple things I found useful:

1. For emails that are similar (i.e. follow ups), cloning past emails and updating the content/subject/campaign - save a bit of time. 

2. Map out the emails you need, and create templates for each one. Then you have all of that ready to go. 

0 Upvotes