Email Marketing Tool

CKalbach

The token doesn't exist.

Hey all, 

We're working on a programmable module for an email. 

I can preview and all the data pulls in correctly. The test emails send and they look right. However, I cannot publish as it says: token doesn't exist. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 1.13.11 PM.png

<!--
templateType: email
isAvailableForNewContent: true
-->

{% set owner = crm_associations(contact.hs_object_id, 'USER_DEFINED', 426,'limit=1&agent_type=DA', 'full_name, mobile, hs_object_id' ) %}
{% for owner in owner.results %}

{% set office = crm_associations(owner.hs_object_id, 'USER_DEFINED', 431,'limit=1', 'associated_available_deals, hs_object_id' ) %}
{% for office in office.results %}

{% set market = crm_associations(office.hs_object_id, 'USER_DEFINED', 420,'limit=1', 'associated_available_deals, market_name, hs_object_id' ) %}
{% for market in market.results %}

<p style="line-height: 150%;">
Are you ready to make Real Estate Investing a reality? Give me a call or text at <a href="tel:{{ owner.mobile }}" style="color:#c0985c;">{{ owner.mobile }}</a> and we'll make it happen!
</p>

{% endfor %}
{% endfor %}
{% endfor %}

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Brenner
Key Advisor

The token doesn't exist.

Hi @CKalbach !! 

Happy Tuesday. 

Are you sure owner.mobile is a property in your CRM? 

I can't understand API for now, but I know that when I use personalization tokens it can give some errors like this. 

You need to create a new property (if don't already have it in your CRM) and enter text for properties with no value. 

Please, let me know if it makes sense. 

Thank you @MiaSrebrnjak for the mention. 

Brenner Natal

HubSpot Consultant | Inbound Marketer

--------------------------------------------------

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, por gentileza, clique no botão: " Aceitar como solução ".
Ainda com dúvidas? Responda a minha postagem para que possamos continuar te ajudando!
Obrigado por postar na comunidade da HubSpot! .

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

The token doesn't exist.

Hi @CKalbach,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they can help with this: 

Hi @StjepanGrcic@Bryantworks@Brenner, do you have any advice for @CKalbach? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team    

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings