Email Marketing Tool

MNg2

Subscription Types

Hi Guys,

Hoping someone can help on this one.

We've updated several of our Subscription Types i.e. archived "old" ones and created new ones. 

When I go to a specific contact page however, the Associated Subscription Type still shows/references the "old" one? I cannot seem to have this field update to show the newly created/assigned ones. 

Regards 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Subscription Types

Hi @MNg2 

Could you share some more specifics, i.e. which subscription types did you archive, which new ones did you create and maybe include a screenshot if the contact record.

Generally speaking, you will always see old/archived subscription types on a contact record. This is due to privacy regulations, and it's also why you can only archive and not delete subscription types - the system keeps a record of what existed in the past.

Did you re-assign subscription types from the old to the newly created?

Plainly speaking each subscription type is a seperate "object", so unless you tell the system - either via bulk edit or a workflow - to turn the archived subscription type A into the new subscription type B, nothing will change.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project