Email Marketing Tool

dbanhegyi

Subscirber name

SOLVE

Hello,

I tried to figure it out, but I didn't find the solution.

Our site is connected to Hubspot via WordPress plugin. It is ok, working fine.

When someone is subscribed we see the contact info. But..

When I check my contacts the name is missing. I see in the form the name, and the name is required on the site also. Just didn't show in the contacts tab.

Do you have any idea why?

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Subscirber name

SOLVE

Hi @dbanhegyi 

This is difficult to assist without more context but this could be because your non-hubspot form has created a duplicate Name property because it was unable to map to your standard first name field.

I suggest looking in your contact properties for a possible dupplicate name property.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Subscirber name

SOLVE

Hi @dbanhegyi 

This is difficult to assist without more context but this could be because your non-hubspot form has created a duplicate Name property because it was unable to map to your standard first name field.

I suggest looking in your contact properties for a possible dupplicate name property.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Subscirber name

SOLVE

Hi @dbanhegyi,

Could you share more details, where exactly are you looking for the contact? How are contacts currently subscribing? Is the form a HubSpot form or a non-HubSpot form?

Screenshots would also be helpful.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.