Email Marketing Tool

Mhutton
Contributor

Smart rules and padding

I notice when using smart rules it says 'Padding is the same for all smart rule variations.', is there any way around this?

I have an email which at the moment will have a large blank gap filled with padding as far as I can tell? (This depends on who the email goes to of course as some users see all content and so do not see a large gap).

Is it possible to simply turn off a module to certain users if you don't want them to see anything? I am currently replacing images with a blank 1x1 pixel and deleting all text in variations that don't need to be seen. I have also used a similar set up as in this topic: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/smart-rules-emails/td-p/360412 

4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Smart rules and padding

Hi @Mhutton 

Thank you for your reply. 

I had another look for this and couldn't see another thread in the Community with alternative solutions, different from the ones you're already using.  I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Mhutton
Contributor

Smart rules and padding

@TiphaineCuisset Thanks, yes, I saw this idea and have upvoted previously. I also added a comment there. Hopefully this will be included soon! 😄

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Smart rules and padding

Hi @Mhutton 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Kevin-C  @NicoleSengers @Mike_Eastwood do you have suggestions for @Mhutton on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Mhutton
Contributor

Smart rules and padding

Thanks Tiphaine. I look forward to hearing from the experts.