Email Marketing Tool

JodieKitchingVS

Smart Rules for Images in Emails

SOLVE

Hi there, 

I'm wondering if there's a way I can add a smart rule with different images for emails? 

For example, we have a sales team that want a personalised signature at the bottom of their email to go to the clients they deal with directly. Could this be done to automatically pull through the email? 

I can see you can add smart rules, but no where to add images. ie the sales person is called Jodie - a customer would recieve my signature and contact info. 

Is this possible at all? 

Thank you!

Jodie 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JodieKitchingVS,

It would populate with the default value, which would be one of the users in your portal: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-do-i-create-default-values-for-my-personalization-tokens#mar...

If you want to avoid this, you would exclude unowned contacts and send them a different email (or work with smart content).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JodieKitchingVS,

There might actually be an out-of-the-box solution for this. In marketing emails, you can add a personalization token for the signature of the contact owner:

karstenkoehler_1-1644260217452.png

When you select this, you can then reference the signature of the contact owner:

karstenkoehler_2-1644260240260.png

This of course means that the signature of these users needs to be maintained. I'd recommend previewing the email for different contacts of each owner to make sure it's set up correctly.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JodieKitchingVS

SOLVE

Hi Kartsten, 

perfect thank you this seems to be working fine!

If someone isn't assigned a 'contact owner' what default would pull through, if any?

Thanks, 

Jodie

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JodieKitchingVS,

It would populate with the default value, which would be one of the users in your portal: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-do-i-create-default-values-for-my-personalization-tokens#mar...

If you want to avoid this, you would exclude unowned contacts and send them a different email (or work with smart content).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes