Email Marketing Tool

JRowan8

Smart Content Emailing PDF generator

Hi, 

I'm after running a marekting campaign - that dependant on your answers to the questions you will receive a personalised report. I'm able to do this through smart content emailing. However, it would look better if a company branded PDF was generated with the content that's specific for them. 

Does anyone know how to do this? 

5 Replies 5
rjchauhan_
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi there,

I noticed that you’re interested in Generating personalized PDFs for HubSpot contacts, and I wanted to suggest trying out “PDF CreateMate”. Our tool is designed to help generate personalized PDFs for HubSpot contacts using custom templates.

If you’re interested in giving our tool a try, we offer a free trial and demo, so you can test it out and see how it works for you. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more information!

Cheers, Raviraj

0 Upvotes
Denis
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

@JRowan8I've created a protoype for such tool, here is a demo:

https://www.depositfix.com/pdf-generator

Let me know if you want to try it.

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Denis hope you are doing well!

Thank you for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hi @JRowan8 ,

Just an idea at this point as I've not implemented this personally but you could perhaps investigate the following:

- Use a workflow and the Google Sheets integration to send unique form responses to a Google Sheet
- A Google Add-on tool like Document Studio can then be set up which will take each row in the GSheet to produce the document using a template you've designed
- Each doc is then saved in GDrive (for example as a PDF) which can then be emailed to the recipient

Good luck - sounds like a very cool use case. 

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @JRowan8, great question! I would like to invite to this conversation some of our top experts to share their ideas @Kevin-C@webdew @Jonno_Price  any recommendations to @JRowan8?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !