Email Marketing Tool

KPhilippou

Smart Content: Creating multiple footers

SOLVE

Hi there,

Is it possible to use Smart Content on Footers?

I know that currently our footer is managed in the Global Editor but as we have multiple businesses, we need multiple footers.

I am hoping there is a way to create multiple footers and using Smart Content, associate different footers with certain lists to avoid creating a new footer each time I send an email.

Any help anyone could provide would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Katrina 🙂

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KPhilippou,

Multiple email footers are an exclusive Marketing Hub Enterprise feature unfortunately, and smart content cannot be used to work around that. There is a workaround however shared by @ngottron which you could look into: HOW TO: Add different addresses in email footer without Marketing Enterprise.

Other users have for the option to use smart content for footers in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, but I doubt that this will happen since this is more of a pricing decision by HubSpot and less of a feasability question. Upvoting it won't do any harm though, so you might as well do it.

Hope that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KPhilippou,

Multiple email footers are an exclusive Marketing Hub Enterprise feature unfortunately, and smart content cannot be used to work around that. There is a workaround however shared by @ngottron which you could look into: HOW TO: Add different addresses in email footer without Marketing Enterprise.

Other users have for the option to use smart content for footers in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, but I doubt that this will happen since this is more of a pricing decision by HubSpot and less of a feasability question. Upvoting it won't do any harm though, so you might as well do it.

Hope that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KPhilippou ,

Unfortunately it is not possible to use smart content on footers right now. Here’s an article that confirms the above statement https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/smart-content-frequently-asked-questions#support

The same idea is already submitted in the ideas section of the community. I suggest you to upvote the idea so that it can be upgraded soon:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Smart-Footer/idi-p/285527

For the time being you can create multiple footers in the settings > marketing > emails and then when you create
an email you have to manually select the footer that you want to choose for that specific email. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes