Email Marketing Tool

kathymiller

Show deal line items in an email

SOLVE

I am setting up a workflow on an order deail that has line items.

I want to send an email in the workflow that contains the line items.

I have tried peronalize and added the line items but no matter what i do the line items are appearing in the email as the default values.

What am i doing wrong?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kathymiller,

Documentation on line item personalization is sparse.

Are you working in a deal-based workflow? If at all, line item personalization tokens are only valid in deal-based workflow emails.

Additionally, @IsaacTakushi points out in this post that this type of personalization might be limited to specific workflows, namely Abandoned Cart Recovery workflows, see here.

@DanteDee, too, had it confirmed by HubSpot support that line-item personalization only works in ecommerce integrations here. He came up with a workaround using a custom module which you can check out here.

In your Professional or Enterprise subscription you have access to HubSpot support. They can also confirm whether this is how the tool currently works.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kathymiller,

Documentation on line item personalization is sparse.

Are you working in a deal-based workflow? If at all, line item personalization tokens are only valid in deal-based workflow emails.

Additionally, @IsaacTakushi points out in this post that this type of personalization might be limited to specific workflows, namely Abandoned Cart Recovery workflows, see here.

@DanteDee, too, had it confirmed by HubSpot support that line-item personalization only works in ecommerce integrations here. He came up with a workaround using a custom module which you can check out here.

In your Professional or Enterprise subscription you have access to HubSpot support. They can also confirm whether this is how the tool currently works.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.