Email Marketing Tool

fcojavierpoveda
Participant

Shorting token file property url

SOLVE

hi
as you know, the token for a file property it is so long url that when you insert it in an email it is no so smart
do any of you know a way to short it? (similar as links for url; the email show a short text link that send to the long url that is not showed)
i hope i had explained myself properly
thanks in advance
regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fcojavierpoveda,

The files tool does not have a built-in link shortener. If you have a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription, you can use the HubSpot tracking URL builder, it will create a short URL, too: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-do-i-create-a-tracking-url

Without such a subscription, you could use any of the free link shorteners.

Also, wherever you use the file links, you can always add them as a hyperlink to a word rather than spell them out.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fcojavierpoveda,

The files tool does not have a built-in link shortener. If you have a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription, you can use the HubSpot tracking URL builder, it will create a short URL, too: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-do-i-create-a-tracking-url

Without such a subscription, you could use any of the free link shorteners.

Also, wherever you use the file links, you can always add them as a hyperlink to a word rather than spell them out.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes