Email Marketing Tool

StéphanieHr

Share email preview

SOLVE

Hi there 🐝

For a few months now, I have been sharing preview of emails with my supervisors by using the 'Copy shareable link' button. This was super useful! But they just told me that they now have to log in to be able to preview the email. Have other users noticed that change? -- It is a loss, because it means that we are not able anymore to share preview links with folks who don't have access to Hubspot. 

If anyone has tips / ideas around that, feel free to share!

Merci 🙂 
Stéphanie

1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Share email preview

SOLVE

Hi @StéphanieHr ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

You're right- there's a new restriction where we cannot share the preview links anymore with non-HubSpot users. I understand this might be an inconvenient transition for some of the users, however, we believe this will give an additional layer of security to protect our users and their data. 

If adding your supervisors as users in your HubSpot account isn't ideal, I'd recommend sending a test email to yourself and then manually forward it to your supervisors for review.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

21 Replies 21
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Share email preview

SOLVE

Hello @JVora6 , at the moment preview links can now only be viewed by HubSpot users and they need to log in to view it, as long as the user is logged in, they should be able to access the preview links.

A workaround I found, as for the preview link, you now need to use a connected domain rather than an HS-sites domain to get a link that can be shared with non-HubSpot users. Right now your preview links are using (...).hs-sites.com but they need to be using one without hs-sites.  There are 2 options here. 

1: You can connect a primary email domain that will provide, by default, a shareable link in every email. Instructions here.

2: You can choose the domain for each email in the settings of each email so it can match branding.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !