Email Marketing Tool

EPorter8
Miembro

Setting up sequences for other users

resolver

Hi there,

I've recently taken over outbound sequencing for my company. I'll describe what I've been asked to do, and maybe someone can tell me what the best way to do it is - thanks a lot for your help 🙂

I have sequences including emails and phone calls ready to go and specific lists of contacts that I'd like to enroll in those sequences. The emails need to come from the email address of my sales manager, but the phone calls need to be tasked to a different sales person to carry out. As far as I've seen, this isn't possible to do with Hubspot right now, is there any workaround? I have super admin access so I can sign in as either the sales manager or the sales rep that will be making the calls and enroll contacts through their accounts if that could work? 

Thanks for any help!

1 Soluciones aceptada
jolle
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner

resolver

Hey @EPorter8, thanks for sharing!

HubSpot sequences are designed as a one-to-one tool, so the user who enrolls the contacts is going to be the sender of the emails and assignee for any tasks. Contacts can also be enrolled in only one sequence at a time, so you wouldn't be able to break up these actions between sequences.

Honestly, I don't think it's best practice to have communication with the same lead coming from different people. That could create a confusing experience externally and internally.

If you really want to set it up that way, you may be able to leverage both a workflow and a sequnce:

1. Create the above sequence just for the call tasks
  2. Create an email workflow that will enroll the lead in the call task sequence and then immediately start sending marketing emails from the sales manager

Otherwise, maybe you can create a separate sequence for each sales rep. That would allow your sales manager to still get visibility into the activity and performance of each sequence for each rep, streamline your outreach process, and save you and the team a bunch of manual time. 

Those are just my thoughts, but hopefully they help at least get you started!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
jolle
Solución

resolver

Hey @EPorter8, thanks for sharing!

HubSpot sequences are designed as a one-to-one tool, so the user who enrolls the contacts is going to be the sender of the emails and assignee for any tasks. Contacts can also be enrolled in only one sequence at a time, so you wouldn't be able to break up these actions between sequences.

Honestly, I don't think it's best practice to have communication with the same lead coming from different people. That could create a confusing experience externally and internally.

If you really want to set it up that way, you may be able to leverage both a workflow and a sequnce:

1. Create the above sequence just for the call tasks
  2. Create an email workflow that will enroll the lead in the call task sequence and then immediately start sending marketing emails from the sales manager

Otherwise, maybe you can create a separate sequence for each sales rep. That would allow your sales manager to still get visibility into the activity and performance of each sequence for each rep, streamline your outreach process, and save you and the team a bunch of manual time. 

Those are just my thoughts, but hopefully they help at least get you started!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
JimBarker22
Miembro

resolver

@jolle, regarding the first question... we have someone on our team who helps with adding new Contacts and assigning them to a Salesperson as the Contact Owner. Ideally, I would like her to also add the Contact to a Sequence specifically for the Salesperson after she has assigned the Contact Owner to the appropriate Salesperson. The Contact Owner will always stay the same, and all communication with the Contact will come from the Contact Owner (not necessarily as sophisticated as the request earlier in this thread). How can we accomplish this?

0 Me gusta