Email Marketing Tool

mortgagewhale

Sent out 200+ emails but no one received them??

SOLVE

I sent out 200+ individual emails and it says in bluehost that they were sent and I confirmed with Bluehost that they left the server but nobody received them nor are they in their Spam inboxes, nor did I get a bounce back. Where did these emails go?

I am least concerned about any analytics that I would normally get from this but needless to say, none of them have been opened or clicked on.

I recently changed and integrated a new email in my email settings from a gmail account (which seemed to work fine) but now that I'm using bluehost email, they are sending as per my bluehost sent box, but nobody is receiving them. Bluehost says they have left the server so I'm at a loss at what the issue is here.

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Sent out 200+ emails but no one received them??

Short A: Sounds like an issue with your email account.

Longer A:

Remember, HubSpot doesn't 'send' email. HubSpot triggers email sends from your email account, so even if you used HubSpot to trigger the sends -- the issue most likely resides in your email account. To confirm, you'll want to test sending directly from that account.

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Sent out 200+ emails but no one received them??

Short A: Sounds like an issue with your email account.

Longer A:

Remember, HubSpot doesn't 'send' email. HubSpot triggers email sends from your email account, so even if you used HubSpot to trigger the sends -- the issue most likely resides in your email account. To confirm, you'll want to test sending directly from that account.

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
shearn
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Just to clarify as I'm not sure how this is a HubSpot related issue.

Did you send these emails using HubSpot's Marketing or Sales CRM? Or did you send these emails using an external client and you have it integrated with HubSpot?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.