Email Marketing Tool

fernandorodr

Sending personalized embed codes

SOLVE

Hello!

I will integrate HubSpot to my Google Spreadsheets.

From there I have to send personalized embed codes to each one of my subscribers. So each one of them will have an unique embed code. Is it possible to send them these embed codes?

Or perhaps I will have to send an image and link it to an URL? If so, creating in the spreadsheet a column called image and another one called URL will do the job?

Thanks for the help!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @fernandorodr 

If you generate a unique embed code for your contacts, you an upload that spreadsheet via csv file. If you include a column for the contact's email address, as well as a colum for the unique code/url, you can update a custom contact property on the contact record. From there, you can use personalization tokens to insert that code into a marketing email. 

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
danhammari
Contributor

SOLVE

I like the idea of attaching a custom property but worry that the custom property would be overwritten at the contact level when the contact is re-enrolled into the same campaign. For example, I want to build a campaign that sends shipping tracking numbers to the billing contact each time an order is processed. Each time the contact places an order the custom information related to the previous order will be overwritten by the new order. If I dripped my campaign over a two week period and the customer created multiple orders during that period, the custom values will be continuously overwritten in the contact history and the later emails in the drip campaign will be referencing the latest order information when they should be referencing earlier order information. It would be nice if we could store variables in the user campaign enrollment so that the campaign variable would remain consistent throughout the lifetime of the enrollment, and allow the user to be enrolled multiple times for the same campaign and have unique variables for each enrollment.

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @fernandorodr 

If you generate a unique embed code for your contacts, you an upload that spreadsheet via csv file. If you include a column for the contact's email address, as well as a colum for the unique code/url, you can update a custom contact property on the contact record. From there, you can use personalization tokens to insert that code into a marketing email. 

I hope this helps! 

0 Upvotes