Email Marketing Tool

Tamer
Teilnehmer/-in

Sending mail to 30 contacts in same company, do i risk getting blocked or move to spam??

lösung

when i send mail to 30 contacts in same company, do i risk getting blocked or move to spam

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
ConnorSlivensky
Lösung
Autorität | Elite Partner

Sending mail to 30 contacts in same company, do i risk getting blocked or move to spam??

lösung

YES DON'T DO IT! 

Sorry, but we experienced a similar issue with only 9 contacts per company and after talking to our IT department using a double opt-in email wouldn't help as they just see 9 identical emails coming from one account to several of theirs and at the very least quarantine it if not spam it. Look into Rate Limiting for more on this.

We lost ~25% deliverability before we even got delivered and HubSpot stopped our email send because of it and it tanks your IP Reputation/HubSpot Score which if it gets low enough will blacklist your domain making sales communications by emails (even One to Ones) very difficult. 

If this helped make sure to mark the thread as solved so others can find it easier.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
ConnorSlivensky
Lösung

lösung

YES DON'T DO IT! 

Sorry, but we experienced a similar issue with only 9 contacts per company and after talking to our IT department using a double opt-in email wouldn't help as they just see 9 identical emails coming from one account to several of theirs and at the very least quarantine it if not spam it. Look into Rate Limiting for more on this.

We lost ~25% deliverability before we even got delivered and HubSpot stopped our email send because of it and it tanks your IP Reputation/HubSpot Score which if it gets low enough will blacklist your domain making sales communications by emails (even One to Ones) very difficult. 

If this helped make sure to mark the thread as solved so others can find it easier.