Email Marketing Tool

Stephanie_Fern
Participant

Sending Mass Email Campaigns with CC functionality

Résolue

Dear All - I have been asked by my management to send out a Mass Email Marketing Campaign by marking my sales personnel (who are on Hubspot) on CC. Let's say my database has 1000 contacts, some contacts need to have specific Sales personnel in CC. While Email editor is a way to go - Is there anyway I can use the campaign strategy for this?

1 Solution acceptée
Ben_M
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

You cannot CC in a marketing email.  The closest thing I have done with clients before is to setup an internal list that you want to send emails to. Then when you build the email, send to both groups so both internal and external recipients get the message.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

12 Réponses
LKMuench
Participant

Résolue

Would certainly love to see this functionality added. Would help our efforts a lot. 

Meirysha
Participant

Résolue

Hi,

Marketing emails cc feature would help when we need a group of people to receive the same email and when they reply it will be in the same email thread not as an individual conversation.

PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hello @Meirysha thank you for posting your comment. 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

NSeerup
Participant

Résolue

I think its an absolute necessity to have as well!

MHarte
Membre

Résolue

Agree that being able to cc in a marketing email is a feature we need!

TiphaineCuisset

Résolue

Hi @MHarte @DKlos 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DKlos
Participant

Résolue

Absolutely unbelievable to me that this isn't already a feature.

Ben_M
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

You cannot CC in a marketing email.  The closest thing I have done with clients before is to setup an internal list that you want to send emails to. Then when you build the email, send to both groups so both internal and external recipients get the message.

Stephanie_Fern
Participant

Résolue

Thanks for the note Ben! That's what I thought. But I'm being told that, they require this approach so that my sales team can use my email as the base and do their follow-ups. 

0 Votes
Ben_M
Conseiller clé

Résolue

I've heard it before too.  It's about presenting them with options they don't know.  What you need to pry into is what are they hoping to get from it?  Do they just want to know when the contact was sent/opened your marketing email? Do they want to know if they clicked?  And what do they mean "do their follow ups"?  What specific action are they trying to take on this contact once the contact does their action?

You could get creative with workflows where contacts are added to a list when they perform an action and consider sending an internal email or assign a task in the CRM for a sales person to follow up.  The trick is to just get to the pain point of what sales is really after and don't let them just ask.  Make them get conversational with you like they do with their clients because they don't know how marketing systems work, even though they think they do at times.  Uncovering that pain point allows you to present them with solutions that accomplish what they want instead of trying to find what they think they need.

DDerrick
Participant

Résolue

I want to be cc'd so that if someone replies I get the reply in addition to the marketing alias.

juliefowler578
Participant

Résolue

Could you just add yourself to the marketing alias distro internally? 

0 Votes