Email Marketing Tool

wspringston
Membre

Sending Marketing Emails to a Contact with Multiple Emails

Résolue

We have several contacts that have both work and personal emails and want to get our marketing emails on both. Is there a way to do so? 

In the email field, they might have firstname@gmail.com; firstname@yourcompany.com and they want to get emails at both addresses. Creating duplicate accounts isn't a good idea as I lose all their meaningful sales and engagement data. 

Help. 

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @wspringston,

As far as I know, this is not possible. For a person to receive the same email under multiple email addresses, there must be contact records for each email address.

Other users have requested that marketing emails can also be sent to secondary email addresses here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Marketing-emails-to-secondary-email-addresses/idi-p/1...

As of May 2020, this is not planned. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting as the product team (re-)evaluates these requests based on their popularity. (The post already has my upvote.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
LePa
Participant

Résolue

Hi, we need this feature, too, please!

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @wspringston,

As far as I know, this is not possible. For a person to receive the same email under multiple email addresses, there must be contact records for each email address.

Other users have requested that marketing emails can also be sent to secondary email addresses here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Marketing-emails-to-secondary-email-addresses/idi-p/1...

As of May 2020, this is not planned. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting as the product team (re-)evaluates these requests based on their popularity. (The post already has my upvote.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes