Email Marketing Tool

CRenegadeSite

Selecting all contacts for email sending

SOLVE

What are the steps I need to do to send an email to all contacts with a few clicks instead of selecting them 1 by 1?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRenegadeSite 

We recommend using Lists, you can group all your contacts, or contacts by type, property, persona, etc.

You can create:

• Active Lists - selected automatically by criteria you set e.g. property value, last contacted, persona, etc.
  • Static Lists - when you manually add a person to a list e.g. My favourite contacts

Then, when you go to send simply select your list.

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRenegadeSite,

You can add recipient lists the same way you add individual contacts.

Lists can be created by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists

If you want to include all of your contacts, simply filter for Contact properties > Create date is known.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
OPerek-Clark
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@CRenegadeSite,

@karstenkoehler and @CRenegadeSite are correct that building and using an active list will be your best solution. Specifically, if you're looking to identify contacts that have clicked on emails in the past, I recommend using the contact property "Marketing emails clicked" is greater than or equal to 3 (or however many you want to target) to build a list from.

Let us know if this helps!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRenegadeSite,

You can add recipient lists the same way you add individual contacts.

Lists can be created by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists

If you want to include all of your contacts, simply filter for Contact properties > Create date is known.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @CRenegadeSite 

We recommend using Lists, you can group all your contacts, or contacts by type, property, persona, etc.

You can create:

• Active Lists - selected automatically by criteria you set e.g. property value, last contacted, persona, etc.
  • Static Lists - when you manually add a person to a list e.g. My favourite contacts

Then, when you go to send simply select your list.

Have fun

Mike