Email Marketing Tool

no6inbash
Miembro

Segmenting Email Metrics

resolver

Hi all!

Is there an easy way to segment email metrics for individual emails?

We send a significant number of batch emails and have historically (with our previous tool) been able to view metrics for those emails on a more segmented basis. Essentially, we could look at the open/click/unsubscribe rates for specific, pre-defined groups (Customers, Leads, Subscribers, for example).

Is there any equivalent in Hubspot? Or can you only view email metrics for the entire recipients list?

1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

Segmenting Email Metrics

resolver

Hi @no6inbash

If you have the email marketing tool, you can use the lists tool to create lists based on multiple factors, such as lifecycle stage as well as the contacts' interaction with a specific email. 

i.e.: contact property is equal to "customer" and contact opened "email 1". 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
jennysowyrda
Solución

Segmenting Email Metrics

resolver

Hi @no6inbash

If you have the email marketing tool, you can use the lists tool to create lists based on multiple factors, such as lifecycle stage as well as the contacts' interaction with a specific email. 

i.e.: contact property is equal to "customer" and contact opened "email 1". 

DanielaFonseca
Colaborador líder

Segmenting Email Metrics

resolver

How can we view this as a report that displays open rate, click rate, etc. (sort of the way it currently does in the email -> analyze tab)?

Capitel
Colaborador

Segmenting Email Metrics

resolver

I do have lists based on specific attributes, but how do I get them to show on a report that tracks how effective the email for each of those lists? I'm looking simply at opens at this stage. 

I'd like to see: 

Open rate: 30%

Open rate list A: x%

Open rate list B: y%

Open rate list C: z%

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Segmenting Email Metrics

resolver

Hi @no6inbash  perhaps @Phil_Vallender  could chime in on this?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution