Email Marketing Tool

kim-johnson

Salesforce Integration

SOLVE

Is it possible to send a mass email from Salesforce and report on the activity in Hubspot? For instance we have a Salesforce Integration with Hubspot and when sending emails from Hubspot and I can report in both SF and Hubspot. Sometimes I need to do a mass email from SF but I still wish to be able to pull the Hubspot reporting. Can the integration work both ways like that?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
daviddoughty
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Salesforce Integration

SOLVE
I not familiar with a way to track opens in HubSpot from a mass email in SFDC but you could track clicks by creating trackable links inside of HubSpot and then replacing the links in SFDC with those links. That way you could at least track engagement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
daviddoughty
Solution

Salesforce Integration

SOLVE
I not familiar with a way to track opens in HubSpot from a mass email in SFDC but you could track clicks by creating trackable links inside of HubSpot and then replacing the links in SFDC with those links. That way you could at least track engagement.
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Salesforce Integration

SOLVE

Hi @kim-johnson,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm going to tag in some thoughtleaders to see if they can share their thoughts on this.

Hi @trevordjones @daviddoughty , could you assist @kim-johnson with this?

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes