Email Marketing Tool

rizq786
Contributor

Resubscribe after purchasing a product

SOLVE

So I have been searching about something that I have not been able to find yet hoping someone here can help me out?

We have products that are tracked through DEALs connected via an API to our backend customised database. Now if a record is previously unsubscribed, then purchases one of our deals, they should be resubscribed back to emails again 

How does that work in hubspot?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @rizq786 Happy Friday!

Contacts who unsubscribe from marketing emails sent from your HubSpot account will need to take action to resubscribe to your emails or update their email preferences. Contacts who have opted out of marketing emails can still receive one-to-one emails and transactional emails.

For a contact to resubscribe on their own, they'll need to complete the following steps:

• Navigate to their email inbox.
  • Locate and open a marketing email that you've previously sent them from your HubSpot account.
  • In the email footer, click the email preferences link to resubscribe or update their email preferences.

I want to share this knowledge base here with more information. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

rizq786
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

@PamCotton thank you for your swift response on a Friday afternoon! I appreciate you. 

yes I thought as much. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
rizq786
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

@PamCotton thank you for your swift response on a Friday afternoon! I appreciate you. 

yes I thought as much. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @rizq786 Happy Friday!

Contacts who unsubscribe from marketing emails sent from your HubSpot account will need to take action to resubscribe to your emails or update their email preferences. Contacts who have opted out of marketing emails can still receive one-to-one emails and transactional emails.

For a contact to resubscribe on their own, they'll need to complete the following steps:

• Navigate to their email inbox.
  • Locate and open a marketing email that you've previously sent them from your HubSpot account.
  • In the email footer, click the email preferences link to resubscribe or update their email preferences.

I want to share this knowledge base here with more information. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !