Email Marketing Tool

louisdupisani

Responsive email in free account

SOLVE

With the free version of Hubspot we can only use the drag and drop email templates and not code our own html. This is fine, but I can't seem to find any control over the responsiveness of the emails.

For example, if I have a 2 column grid and I have an image in the left column and text in the right, I'd like to be able to control the image max-width for desktop and mobile so that I can create the desired layout for each.

Currently my 2 column grid looks like the below with the desktop view having too much space between the image and the text and the mobile view 2nd column is wrapping underneath the image. Ideally on desktop I want the image to be larger and on mobile i want the image to be smaller to enable the 2nd column to not wrap underneath. Any ideas?

Desktop ViewDesktop ViewMobile ViewMobile View

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately this is not possible with the drag and drop editor.  This editor was released to paying customers awhile back as an alternative to make some things easier, but as you eluded to, without the ability to customize code, you are really forced to work within their structured templates.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately this is not possible with the drag and drop editor.  This editor was released to paying customers awhile back as an alternative to make some things easier, but as you eluded to, without the ability to customize code, you are really forced to work within their structured templates.

0 Upvotes
louisdupisani

SOLVE

Thanks for confirming Ben. I thouhgt that might be the case.

Have a good week!

0 Upvotes