Email Marketing Tool

SRudnicki

Response email to a form submission with message and attachment.

Hello,

On our main website we have a general form which people use to send us CV's, business related messages etc.

I have recreated the form in Hubspot but I have issue recreating a response message sent to the recipient.

Orininally, the recipient receives a quote of the message he sent to us along with the attached file.

How can I recreate this in hubspot?

Best regards,

Sebastian

3 Replies 3
SRudnicki

Thank you, we have resigned from using hubspot forms. In another tool we can create a form with a message and attachment. Then, simply using custom properties we can add this message and attachment to a recipient's confirmation email.

0 Upvotes
DarianVretenar
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Hi @SRudnicki 

Hubspot can't send attachments in Marketing Emails. You can only add a CTA with <a href> tag for that CTA and insert {{contact.property.for.cv}}.

Example: <p><a href="{{contact.property}}">CTA</a></p>

Create a Workflow that will send this email in the case visitor submitted a cv. With the help of personalization, you will be able to do the same with other inputs visitors submitted.

I hope I have helped.

Kind regards,
Darian

BernadeChisarau
Participant

Hello, is it still not possible to ad an attachement to a response email to a form submission? Thanks s lot for a short reply.

kind regards,

Berna

0 Upvotes