Email Marketing Tool

christinehow
Membro

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Is there a way of resending a marketing email to people who didn't open it the first time? The only way I can see is to create a new list but, even then, I can't see any filters for marketing activity.

1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Hi @christinehow 

If you have workflows, you can use one to send your first email, then add a delay followed by an if/then branch that tests if the contact opened the specific marketing email. 

Or you can create second list. The criteria for the list would be the same as for the if/then branch above: Marketing email > name of email > contact received but didn't open the email

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

17 Respostas 17
VFiorino
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

It would be great if Hubspot had a blanket feature for automating email re-sends. Going in and setting up individual workflows and lists to be re-sent to is tedious and adds extra steps to the process. Some sort of "re-send" button or something that eliminates the workflow setup would be ideal.

HKoch
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Would love to see the added feature of adding a resend to non-openers or clicks in the email send settings. Constant Contact, Klaviyo and Mailchimp all have this function. Making lists and workflows adds so much bulk to these areas. Seems table stakes at this point! Please add in 2024!

SarahM
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Resending to non-openers or non-clickers should not require to create a new list or workflow. That is a lot of housekeeping and extra work! Brevo makes it super easy to resend and I would very much like to see Hubspot making improvements to save marketers time!

Assoc-Sacto
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Would like this for non-clickers. 

0 Avaliação positiva
vanessahunt
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Resending to non-openers

resolver

I have a client who's used to Mailchimp's very simple "resend" feature on the Mailchimp mobile app. They're using HubSpot Marketing Starter, so we can't use Workflow for them. I have several 'small' lists for a very small targeted campaign, so having to create an extra list for each to resend isn't ideal. 

Please can we have a simple resend feature for non-Workflow users, HubSpot 🙏🏻

TKaney
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

this is also true for Constant Contact. Super simple button. Send to Non-openers. Set timeframe. Right from the email send editor. These are clear advantages over HubSpot. 

EstB
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Agree that this is basic functionality which is necessary and should not require a workflow when most systems allow you to do this at a click of a button. This would be very useful to have.

LSilverman
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Hubspot used to have this feature. I asked the salesperson I chatted with yesterday if I would have this feature if I signed up and she said yes. I signed up and I don't. Total bull**bleep**. 

VicSalvador
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

I am really disappointed that we cannot with one click resend to only those who have not yet opened the email. Less robust products offer this feature. 😞

CBritton
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

How does Hubspot not seemlessly have this feature? Klaviyo, Omnisend and Mailchimp all have this as a one click capability.

JAmore
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Agree!! Constant Contact has it too. 

This functionality is definitely important. Hubspot needs to add this feature!

LSims
Membro

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Hubspot really needs this functionality. It is done at the tap of a button with Mailchimp. 

Phil_Vallender
Solução

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Hi @christinehow 

If you have workflows, you can use one to send your first email, then add a delay followed by an if/then branch that tests if the contact opened the specific marketing email. 

Or you can create second list. The criteria for the list would be the same as for the if/then branch above: Marketing email > name of email > contact received but didn't open the email

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
JessieKM
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

HubSpot asks too much from its users in the Email tab. This is too much logic for an average user to apply — its development logic that should be created on the back end for users in the form of a one-click solution. I realize Hub does not advertise itself as a great Email tool since it does so many other things, but to be a real contender in the arena and to be a company's one-stop shop for everything tied to their leads, Hub needs to beef up its email functionality in VERY serious ways!!! RSVP functionality is real fail as well. The way that lists work in general is a deep fail - very confusing to be required to create logic by bulding active and static lists just to see which clients RSVP's yes to your event. Please for the love of sweet babies, fix this at the deeper level. Why can't it all be seen on the Campaign page? I want to easily see who RSVP's to my event from the Campaign or email analytics page. I'd like to also be able to one-click send to non-openers from this page. Thanks :0)

CJPratt
Colaborador(a)

Resending to non-openers

resolver

But you can't set this up until the email has been sent or scheduled, correct? 

0 Avaliação positiva
JAmore
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

Hi Hubspot! I was just looking for this feature and saw this thread from 2020. Has this functionality been added yet? This ia a really valuable and time saving feature that other email programs all have. 

Seems like creating a second list or a workflow isn't as streamlined as a one click capability here. 

JPryor2
Participante

Resending to non-openers

resolver

I too would like to use this funcationality. Might be worth staying with Klaviyo if this simple functionality isn't available without upgrading to professional package.