Email Marketing Tool

squigglebit
Contributor

Reporting on Automated emails by list segment?

SOLVE

Hi everyone I'm trying to understand if this is possible and I'm not sure if the solution is just staring me in the face.

We have an email automation that runs based on a form submission. I would like to be able to look at email performance by list segment primarily if we can see if there is a difference in the email engagement based on paid or organic search.

Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @squigglebit,

In the custom report builder you can pull in contacts (filterable by list membership) and marketing email analytics as data sources, yes: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-reports-with-the-custom-report-builder

If you're referring to your typical email analysis view of an individual email (under Menu > Marketing > Emails), then no, there isn't any way to break down this page by a specific list. This only works for regular email sends and only if those lists were selected as recipient lists.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @squigglebit,

In the custom report builder you can pull in contacts (filterable by list membership) and marketing email analytics as data sources, yes: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-reports-with-the-custom-report-builder

If you're referring to your typical email analysis view of an individual email (under Menu > Marketing > Emails), then no, there isn't any way to break down this page by a specific list. This only works for regular email sends and only if those lists were selected as recipient lists.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

squigglebit
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes I was hoping for an analysis of opens, CTR, unsubscribes etc.
What a shame that you can't do just that for Automated ones.

0 Upvotes