Email Marketing Tool

KOwen87

Reengagement - specific business unit

Hi all, hoping for some guidance. We have five different business units within our hubspot account. I am looking to carry out a reengagement campaign (and subsequent clean) for one specific business unit. The "unengaged contacts" list captures engagement across all business units. I don't want to accidentally clean someone who is moderately engaged in several business units by accident - I only want to attempt to reengage and clean folks who are severely unengaged with that specific business unit. 

How do I create a list that shows engagement for only that specific subscription type / business unit? And since apple privacy laws make opens an unhelpful metric at this point - how can I use the "sends since last click" property for a specific business unit? 

Thanks in advance,

KOwen87

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Reengagement - specific business unit

Hi @KOwen87,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. Properties like "Sends since last engagement" are only maintained for the main business unit. For any other business unit, you would have to set up your own automation (custom properties, workflows).

In any case, this would then mean that you have to explicitly list all the marketing emails of that business unit in a list or workflow to identify the contacts who are engaged (clicked email 1 or clicked email 2 or clicked email 3 etc). You could then check who is not on that list.

It's not an approach that scales but it's the only one I see, given that HubSpot does not provide this out of the box.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes