Email Marketing Tool

sberry11
Top Contributor

Red Underline Below Newsletter List Contact Property

SOLVE

This is the first time I've noticed a contact with a red line below his newsletter list property. Does anyone know what this means?

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 1.13.53 PM.png

We have been in contact with him semi-regularly. He opens what we send him. He should be pulled into the newsletter list with the "yes." He isn't. He used to be sent the newsletter and open it, now it isn't sent. He is not on the unengaged contact list either. Anyone know what the red line signifies?

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sberry11

If I recall correctly, I've seen a red underline indicate that the current value is no longer an option within the property settings. Have you checked if anyone has made changes to your Newsletter List property? 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @sberry11

If I recall correctly, I've seen a red underline indicate that the current value is no longer an option within the property settings. Have you checked if anyone has made changes to your Newsletter List property? 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Phil_Vallender  I am getting a red line and the property value is still valid as I input all the options and have only added not deleted.

How does one check on this and adjust?  Please note, at this time I am using CRM prior to a new product launch.

Thank you.

Chris

0 Upvotes
sberry11
Top Contributor

SOLVE

The red line did go away when I changed the property. I got the line because I had "newsletter" and one of my coworkers changed the property to "Newsletter." When you update a property spelling or anything I guess it doesn't update all records that are using that property? If I knew that earlier I could have filtered for them and updated them after. Now I just fix them as I find them....unless someone has a better idea of a way to do that.