Email Marketing Tool

AKubrin9

Recovering email newsletter template

SOLVE

Hello experts,

I am working on an email newsletter, and I accidentally modified the original template without saving a copy. Now I'd like to recover the original template. 

How can I do that?

Thank you in advance.

AK

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9,

As a first step, I'd recommend cloning the marketing email to have a copy of your latest work. (You'll change the email back to a previous version and would otherwise lose your progress.)

Then, open the marketing email you want to restore to an earlier version and move your mouse over 'No unsaved changes' in the top left corner. When you do, you should see this popup:

karstenkoehler_0-1669095083491.png

You can then click 'See version history' and go back to a previous version of the email and save it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9,

As a first step, I'd recommend cloning the marketing email to have a copy of your latest work. (You'll change the email back to a previous version and would otherwise lose your progress.)

Then, open the marketing email you want to restore to an earlier version and move your mouse over 'No unsaved changes' in the top left corner. When you do, you should see this popup:

karstenkoehler_0-1669095083491.png

You can then click 'See version history' and go back to a previous version of the email and save it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AKubrin9

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Yes, that's what I figured out after I wrote.

Thanks for your help once again.

Andy

0 Upvotes