Email Marketing Tool

charu
メンバー

Re: GDPR and our Email Preference Page

解決

How do I get to the Communications Preferences page to update and edit?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
mike-ward
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @charu ,

There are some special templates you can edit (or clone and edit) in the Design Manager and you can then choose which template to use in Settings. Because these are special 'System' pages, you can't edit them directly (and they won't appear under Landing Pages or Website) - you can just edit the templates.

Take a look at the article on how to customize your email subscription pages for a bit more detail - and post again if you have any more specific questions about editing them.

Regards,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
mike-ward
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @charu ,

There are some special templates you can edit (or clone and edit) in the Design Manager and you can then choose which template to use in Settings. Because these are special 'System' pages, you can't edit them directly (and they won't appear under Landing Pages or Website) - you can just edit the templates.

Take a look at the article on how to customize your email subscription pages for a bit more detail - and post again if you have any more specific questions about editing them.

Regards,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!