Email Marketing Tool

RAWIndustrial
Mitglied

[RESOLVED] Can't connect with Mailchimp!

lösung

I'm entering the correct login information and turned off all required forms other than email for my leadflow. What's going on? Thanks guys!!

Message: No access token present for ESP MailChimp v3. Portal ID

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hello all,

I have received confirmation from the engineering team who were working to fix this error that the issue is now resolved. 

If you are still seeing this error, please disconnect and reconnect your Mailchimp integration.

If after having reconnected you are still experiencing a problem please send me a private message directly, confirming your HUB ID.

Thank you all very much for your patience - I'm on standby if any of you are still having trouble with this issue. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
25 Antworten
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hello @DennisP this is still an open issue that our engineering team is working to resolve a priority. That said, I'm not able to confirm a timeline at this stage. Could you confirm the HUB ID of the account(s) in your name that are experiencing this issue and I'll make sure they are added to the team's investigation. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Marina_One
Mitglied

lösung

Hey,

My Hubspot id is 3356584.

I am trying to email sync the collected forms from Hubspot to Mailchimp. I am encountering the following error even after following the instructions given in the page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/collected-forms/why-are-my-contacts-not-pushing-t....

Error: No access token present for ESP MailChimp v3. Portal ID: 3356584.

0 Upvotes
DennisP
Mitglied | Partner
Mitglied | Partner

lösung

Thank you for your reply, my id is 3348433

0 Upvotes
Toby
Mitglied

lösung

Following...

I'm having the same 'access token' issue with Mailchimp.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
DanS
Mitglied

lösung

Any update or potentially an ETA on fix?

0 Upvotes