Email Marketing Tool

MiltonBC

Quick and dirty email to a group

SOLVE

Is it possible to select a group of contacts one by one (by checking the boxes) and compose an email to that group or must it be done using a template?

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"I was hoping to be able to email a selected group just by clicking their boxes...does the marketing hub allow that?"

Short Answer: No. If you're using HubSpot Marketing Hub, you'll need to create your email then send to either an active or static list...

- see Create and send marketing emails

- see Create active or static lists

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
eeethan
Participant

SOLVE

This would be very helpful. Is important for many sales flows or customer relationship flows.

SteveT6
Participant

SOLVE

I also like this idea and took it another step with this idea post  

Please feel free to upvote on the ideas board if you want to help it get noticed 🙂 

PhilI

SOLVE

I would love this! A quick and simple way to email a select few contacts as and when required.  Hubspot is great, but emails and lists are a little arduous at times!

MiltonBC

SOLVE

Pam, I keep clicking your link above to go to the "ideas forum", but it keeps sending me back here...

I sure hope your developers see this request. One thing I would like to add is it would be really nice to be able to see who has opened the email and when...!

Then Hubspot would rule the CRM world...!!!!

mc24
Participant

SOLVE

Using Marketing emails or Sequences does not address the use case of a group email, where the recipients can see one another and reply-all. Since Hubspot is where I want to handle all of my email, I should be able to do this here too.

The example for my need is that I have a customer advisory group, so this is 8 contacts across different companies. Yes, I could start with any of these contacts and send an email, and manually add the other 7 to it, but that takes like 5 minutes and about 50 clicks. 

I've created a View in my Contacts page that includes these 8, and simply checking their boxes (or "All" at the top) and having an option to send an email would be very useful. It seems like a miss to not have this option.

This group of people have personal relationships with each other as well as me, and I want to quickly communicate with them without "marketing to" them.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @mc24 , 

thank you for the feedback, 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SParker6
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hello Pam - I'm needing the same functionality.  We have a Marketing Group of 8 people within the company and we would like to set up a group facility so we can send Agenda's, Minutes, Previews of Newsletters etc - is there an easy way to do this please.  Of course, we can do it through Outlook but we're trying to use our Hubspot CRM as much as possible.  Thanks, Sandra

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Is it possible to select a group of contacts one by one (by checking the boxes) and compose an email to that group or must it be done using a template?"

Short Answer: If you're using HubSpot Sales Hub, you'll need to use a Template within a Sequence.

- see Create And Edit Sequences

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
MiltonBC

SOLVE

Thanks Frank!

I was hoping to be able to email a selected group just by clicking their boxes...does the marketing hub allow that?

Milt

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"I was hoping to be able to email a selected group just by clicking their boxes...does the marketing hub allow that?"

Short Answer: No. If you're using HubSpot Marketing Hub, you'll need to create your email then send to either an active or static list...

- see Create and send marketing emails

- see Create active or static lists

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes