Email Marketing Tool

AaronSmileRight
Participant

Purchased Marketing Starter, how do we create HTML emails

SOLVE

Hi guys,

We've just purchased the Marketing Starter package as the product pages here have given us the impression we can create custom HTML emails. However, we are only seeing the pre-made ones in our menu options, with none of the described actions to create custom templates.

Is there an additional module that needs downloading? I have noticed a HTML module/plugin in the Marketplace, but that also doesn't appear to be working correctly.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @AaronSmileRight,

@Phil_Vallender is correct about this limitation of the tool. If you want to learn more about this, @Shay from the HubSpot product team has discussed this matter in this thread.

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AaronSmileRight

Marketing Starter doesn't include, to my knowledge, the ability to create custom email templates. On the pricing page this is described as excluding access to the design manager. It could be clearer. 

At the price point, I feel that Marketing Starter includes many features that an ESP at a similar price point would not while perhaps alowing custom templates.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @AaronSmileRight,

@Phil_Vallender is correct about this limitation of the tool. If you want to learn more about this, @Shay from the HubSpot product team has discussed this matter in this thread.

Thanks,

Jenny

Bucketnut
Participant

SOLVE

There is a lot that is vague about features that are available for each version. Trying to find which ones are active for your version is frustrating. Do you think you could come up with a features/price comparison that is ALL IN ONE PLACE, that also includes all the features, or alternatively turn off the features you don't have access to? There are a lot of features that look like you can access in your current version, but you can't. I know you are dangling a carrot, but it wastes time and effort and takes away from my core mission. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Bucketnut,

Thank you for your feedback! I know there can be too many sources of information sometimes. In regards to your request for a complete list of all features available by subscription type, that is available here

Thanks,
Jenny