Email Marketing Tool

BSchandl

Product database that can be automated through Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi All!

I am now turning to this awesome community for help, as the solution for my problem eludes me.

We are currently using Hubspots free CRM system, and I must admit, we are enjoying it very much. We do plan jumping ahead to Starter.

However, we have a new problem we are facing.

At my company we are selling industrial systems, complex equipments B2B.

And we maintain and post-taking-care of these equipments, so huge chunk of our revenue comes from maintaining, and eventually replacing these sold equipments.

Thats why it became vital to build a comprehensive registry/catalogue/database of our sold equipment, that can handle a lot of properties, as well as changes in each property, or a timeline to each product as you will.

Once this is done, we would like to use Hubspots current CRM system (as it already contains our contacts and companies) to be associated with these sold products, and automate certain email campaigns (e.g.: a part is too old, you must replace) to further generate revenue, and making the sales team’s life easier.

I am pretty sure I am not alone with this particular problem. Is there a solution to this?

Sadly, we cannot afford the Enterprise subscription yet, so if the solution lies there its out my reach.

Any help or guidance or a loose tip would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Balint

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BSchandl and welcome to the community! 

A couple of resources I know of as it pertains to inventory management and HubSpot would include: 

From what I've seen, you're likely going to run up against tier limitations and paid vs. free solutions pretty quickly when trying to manage product inventory and other similar needs. The more complex, the more costly. 

I'd also like to throw out the idea of multiple pipelines for things like upselling, which would also require more than a free HubSpot account. We use an upsell pipeline, plus the service hub ticketing pipelines for some of what you're describing, but from a service perspective. 

I hope that helps spur some ideas!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BSchandl and welcome to the community! 

A couple of resources I know of as it pertains to inventory management and HubSpot would include: 

From what I've seen, you're likely going to run up against tier limitations and paid vs. free solutions pretty quickly when trying to manage product inventory and other similar needs. The more complex, the more costly. 

I'd also like to throw out the idea of multiple pipelines for things like upselling, which would also require more than a free HubSpot account. We use an upsell pipeline, plus the service hub ticketing pipelines for some of what you're describing, but from a service perspective. 

I hope that helps spur some ideas!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BSchandl,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying HubSpot so far 🙂 

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to our conversation.

Hi @danmoyle@Wa-re@ConnorSlivensky - Do you have any thoughts or suggestions for @BSchandl?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes