Email Marketing Tool

MitchPhxAZ

Product Module Images Stack Horizontally Mobile?

I want to keep the images in the product module to stack horizontally on mobile.  Please view images below to understand. Top image is in HS editor, bottom is screenshot from phone. Looking for images to display horiz on phone similar to desktop email. I have seen this done in other email editors. How can this be done in HS for mobile? Does it have to be done in the product module? 

How it looks in editorHow it looks in editorScreenshot from phoneScreenshot from phone

4 Replies 4
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @MitchPhxAZ 

you'll want to make a clone of that product module. Then added a Boolean value to control that styling. 

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
MitchPhxAZ

Thank you for the reply but I do not understand your solution. I can make a clone....and add a boolean value?  I need a little bit more of a hands on solution.

0 Upvotes
Kevin-C

Hey @MitchPhxAZ 

so the existing module have a media query to define the stacking. By duplicating and wrapping the css that defines the stacking with hubl that is conditional based on a Boolean value you will be able to define whether or not the css telling the content to stack. 

if you want to duplicate the module abd post the code I'm sure we can get you the more complete complete answer you're looking for. 

best,

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MitchPhxAZ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @Kevin-C@Jonno_Price@andrus, do you have any tips for @MitchPhxAZ? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team    

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings