Email Marketing Tool

hokkonen
Participant

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Hi, 
I have a problem with all my pictures mysteriously not showing in my emails. 
I mean already in the editor mode inside Hubspot. I haven't even sent the mail yet so this is not about the recipients email client. hubspot_preview_email.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Hi @hokkonen,

Yes, this could be indeed be the reason. If you're referencing image URLs that do not exist anymore, that would explain the behavior. I'd recommend checking with the team in charge of that migration/merger.

Until then, your best course of action is to replace these images, especially in automated emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
SLadd

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Whenever I have the Hubspot Email Tracking Tool turned on in my Outlook email, both me (sender) and receiver cannot see image attachments, including my email signature which is an image.

When I turn off the email tracking tool, images and signature can be seen by both sender and receiver. Is there a solve for this? We want to track emails but also need to be able to send and receive images. This is happening to our team across the board. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 11.32.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-07 at 11.33.04 AM.png

ATRickerson
Participant

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Did you ever get a reply to this issue? We are experiencing the same problem! We use inline embedded images a LOT for Customer service issues and this is going to NEED to be documented via the hubspot plugin but right now it's not possible for us... did you find a fix? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Hi @hokkonen,

Yes, this could be indeed be the reason. If you're referencing image URLs that do not exist anymore, that would explain the behavior. I'd recommend checking with the team in charge of that migration/merger.

Until then, your best course of action is to replace these images, especially in automated emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Hi @hokkonen,

Is this also occurring in a private/incognito tab, in another browser and with all extensions disabled? These would be the first things I'd check.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
hokkonen
Participant

Pictures not showing

SOLVE

Hi, I just noticed that the problem started when we merged two companies and now made redirections from the old domain to the new domain. There probably is some problems in domains and urls settings regarding email sending.

0 Upvotes