Email Marketing Tool

SEZZINE

Personalized newsletter

SOLVE

We have a newsletter designed on Indesign, Hubspot seems to offer a newsletter based on their template. Is it possible to incorporate another template instead?

We have a free version, is it possible for a paid version?

Thank you in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Personalized newsletter

SOLVE

Hi @SEZZINE,

If I remember correctly HubSpot used to support importing HTML templates this (see here) but the feature has since been deprecated. You can create custom coded HTML templates but there isn't any import function. Also, custom coded templates are "locked" behind a paid Professional or Enterprise subscription.

As an alternative, there are a lot of customization options in the new drag and drop email editor. While a bit limited, you can achieve greate templates in a short amount of time.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Personalized newsletter

SOLVE

Hi @SEZZINE,

If I remember correctly HubSpot used to support importing HTML templates this (see here) but the feature has since been deprecated. You can create custom coded HTML templates but there isn't any import function. Also, custom coded templates are "locked" behind a paid Professional or Enterprise subscription.

As an alternative, there are a lot of customization options in the new drag and drop email editor. While a bit limited, you can achieve greate templates in a short amount of time.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.