Personalize email modules

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there,

It is my first time working with email marketing tool on HubSpot. I have been using Stripo to create mailing templates till now, but I miss some options like create my own modules with the editor so that content peolpe can use it.

I know there is a tool that lets you create your own modules, but I cannot make it work. Is not that simple.

Is there a way to select an email module and see the code, and save that modified module into new one?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Partner

Hi Egoi,

HubSpot enables you to create your own custom modules and use these to create customisable email templates which your Editors can use to create different layouts based on what content they are sending.

HubSpot modules live in the design manager and are coded using HTML and CSS with HUBL tags included which is what gives the Editors the ability to edit the content / layout. If you have a module within your portal the design manager gives you the ability to clone it, adapt it and save it as a new module which you can use in your templates.

I'd strongly recommend this page about the design manager and the HUBL documentation which will hopefully explain how to use the tools if you're unfamiliar with them.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you!

I am trying to create a template that can be used when creating an email, but there are some styles that cannot delete.

There is a possibility to add inline CSS or even a class and ID to modules, but I have faced the problem that the tables which includes these modules, have paddings that cannot delete.

Is there any way to see the email full source code? 

0 Upvotes