Email Marketing Tool

exploretheshift

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

Hello! I want to send out a mass email to a specific list in my contacts and I want it to include each individual's first name in the greeting. Is there some kind of code I can add such as [First Name] which will input this automatically so that I don't need to email each person individually? 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

Hi @exploretheshift 

Yes, it's easy to add "Personalisation Tokens" that contain the Contact's information like First Name, Company Name, etc.

Here are the instructions on how to add Personalisation Tokens.

Which version of HubSpot are you using?

-Mike

View solution in original post

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

Hi @Jenn2 

The easiest way is to click the "Personalisation Token" in the menu above the text in your email. Here are the full instructions:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/how-to-use-personalization-with-your-content

Tip: always set a default property so if the information isn't populated in HubSpot the email still reads well. For example, if you use the property "Company Name" you can set the default to "your company". If the Company Name is set then it wil use the Company name, otherwise it will say "your company".

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

Hi @exploretheshift 

Yes, it's easy to add "Personalisation Tokens" that contain the Contact's information like First Name, Company Name, etc.

Here are the instructions on how to add Personalisation Tokens.

Which version of HubSpot are you using?

-Mike

Jenn2

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

I need to send a mass email to all contacts in my CRM and address each one by their first name.  Can someone help?

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

Hi @Jenn2 

The easiest way is to click the "Personalisation Token" in the menu above the text in your email. Here are the full instructions:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/how-to-use-personalization-with-your-content

Tip: always set a default property so if the information isn't populated in HubSpot the email still reads well. For example, if you use the property "Company Name" you can set the default to "your company". If the Company Name is set then it wil use the Company name, otherwise it will say "your company".

Have fun

Mike

exploretheshift

Personalize Mass Email

SOLVE

Hi Mike!

We're currently using Marketing Starter. I'm viewing the instruction page now 🙂 

Thank you!

❤️ Serena

0 Upvotes