Email Marketing Tool

CBassett
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Personalization Token: Meeting Links

SOLVE

I am working on a personalized marketing email that will be sent out as the Contact Owner. I have figured out how to personalize the email signature, and who the email comes from; however I have not been able to figure out how to personalize a specific meeting link without manually adding it. I know there is an option in the personalization tokens to add "meetings link," but what if a HubSpot user has multiple meeting links? Is there a way to pull through a specific meeting link that you'd want shared under this personalization, or will HubSpot only allow you to pull through the default meeting link for each user?

For example:

- 1 email can be sent out from John Smith, the Contact Owner, through personalization tokens. I want this email to include John Smith's meeting link titled "Getting to Know You Meeting with John Smith"

- A different email can be sent out from John Smith, the Contact Owner, through personalization tokens. I want this email to include one of John's other meeting links titled "Update Call with John Smith."

Is there a way to do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBassett,

I'd be surprised if the personalization token for the meeting link pulled any other meeting link than the one that is labeled as default under Menu > Sales > Meetings. (Anything else wouldn't make sense.)

karstenkoehler_0-1681751718472.png

If you want to insert other meeting links, you would have to create a custom property, let's call it 'Secondary meeting link' and make sure that, for each contact, it's populated with the corresponding secondary meeting link of it's owner – through bulk editing or a workflow. (For example, a contact based workflow could branch by owner and then use the 'Set property value' in each branch to set the value of the 'Secondary meeting link' to whatever the link is. You would have to manually add this in each branch.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
RMartín

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

I have a question for you; how do you insert the token of the meeting link into a CTA or link text?

Thanks in advance

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBassett,

I'd be surprised if the personalization token for the meeting link pulled any other meeting link than the one that is labeled as default under Menu > Sales > Meetings. (Anything else wouldn't make sense.)

karstenkoehler_0-1681751718472.png

If you want to insert other meeting links, you would have to create a custom property, let's call it 'Secondary meeting link' and make sure that, for each contact, it's populated with the corresponding secondary meeting link of it's owner – through bulk editing or a workflow. (For example, a contact based workflow could branch by owner and then use the 'Set property value' in each branch to set the value of the 'Secondary meeting link' to whatever the link is. You would have to manually add this in each branch.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes